Cinnamic aldehyde, benzaldehyde, cinnamic acid, phenylpropyl cette, cinnmyl cette, cadinene ,
β－elemiene, coumarin, cinnamic alcohol.
Plant Part Used
bark ( Dried, 100% Natural)
Type of Extraction
Supercritical Carbon Dioxide ExtractionApplications
1. Spice for cooked meat products, instant food, puffed food, and baked food;
2. Whitening and freckle-removing, such as Cosmetics, SPA, aromatherapy, etc.;
3. Spice for Tobacco;
4. Pharmaceutical and health food.
Packing and Storage
Packed in HDPE container. Net weight: 25kg. Stored at low temperature in a well-closed
container away from moisture and sunlight.
2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.
1. Cosmetic, Aroma-therapy: 1% -10 % ;
2. Cooked meat products, convenience food, puffed food, baked food: 0.01 - 0.05 %.
Flavors & Fragrance
Rhizoma Cyperi Oil
Common Aucklandia Oil
Carrot Seed Oil
Angelica Dahurica Oil
Clove Bud Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Celery Seed Oil
Colorless Capsicum Oleoresin
Rosemary Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Oil