Cinnamic aldehyde, benzaldehyde, cinnamic acid, phenylpropyl cette, cinnmyl cette, cadinene ,
β－elemiene, coumarin, cinnamic alcohol.
Plant Part Used
bark ( Dried, 100% Natural)
Type of Extraction
Supercritical Carbon Dioxide ExtractionApplications
1. Spice for cooked meat products, instant food, puffed food, and baked food;
2. Whitening and freckle-removing, such as Cosmetics, SPA, aromatherapy, etc.;
3. Spice for Tobacco;
4. Pharmaceutical and health food.
Packing and Storage
Packed in HDPE container. Net weight: 25kg. Stored at low temperature in a well-closed
container away from moisture and sunlight.
2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.
1. Cosmetic, Aroma-therapy: 1% -10 % ;
2. Cooked meat products, convenience food, puffed food, baked food: 0.01 - 0.05 %.
Flavors & Fragrance
Rhizoma Cyperi Oil
Common Aucklandia Oil
Carrot Seed Oil
Angelica Dahurica Oil
Clove Bud Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Celery Seed Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Oil